“Understanding the Times”
1 Chron 12:32
"The men of Issachar, understood the times and knew what Israel should do."
Join us as we study through the book of Revelation.
We meet the 2nd Friday of each month:
We begin at 6:30 and go to about 9 p.m. Cost is $10
May 9th - Revelation 4-5
June 13th - Revelation 6-7
July 11th - Revelation 8-9
- We are using the “Question and Answer” bible study method (as outlined in Pastors MD1 book) for each chapter:
1. What is this chapter about?
2. What does this chapter teach me about God/Jesus?
3. What sin is there to avoid?
4. What example will help me become a better person, husband, leader or individual? Explain how you will live it out?
5. What is your favorite verse? Why?
Please read the chapter through and answer the above questions, we would love to hear your insights! The answers are brief, one or two sentences, accompanied with the verse/s you find the answer in.
- Following dinner we discus the themes in each chapter that help us to understand the times and thus know what we ought to do. And then we finish by praying for each other.